Before purchasing a new vehicle, our customer ought to know its main technical parameters, including the maximum speed, fuel consumption per hundred kilometers, fuel specifications, braking performance, braking distance, the minimum turning radius, the number of cylinder, the maximum power of engine, torque, and some others.
1. Please check whether the paint on surface is bright, or whether the vehicle body is bruised. The lockset should be also examined.
2. The rearview mirror and front/rear glass must not be broken or bruised.
3. It is also necessary to know whether the wiper blades, spare tires, basic tools, and vehicle accessories are complete.
4. No oil leakage ought to be found in engine or chassis.
5. The engine oil, gear oil, gasoline, cooling water, as well as the battery electrolyte must be sufficient.
6. Please check whether the tire pressure and front/rear bumper are bruised.
7. Please examine the headlight, small light, steering light, anti-fog light, brake light, as well as the reversing light.
1. It is necessary to check the combined instrument cluster, air conditioning, wiper, radio-cassette player, top light, side light, gear change hand lever, horn button, as well as the cigar lighter.
2. Please test the internal lock, the hook plate of safety belt, the fixed plate, the automatic tape winder of safety belt, as well as the seat belt buckle.
3. Please check whether there is a slot while adjusting the seat.
The engine operating condition is observed by means of rapid acceleration, slow acceleration, and idle speed. When you get off the car, you should make sure that the sound eliminator does not discharge the abnormal gas. When getting on the car, you can also know whether the brake is effective, by loosening and pulling the brake lever.
If you engage a gear and gently uplift the clutch pedal, you can see whether the clutch gives smooth operation. After pressing down the brake pedal with your foot, you can check whether the pipeline leaks oil and gas, or whether the steering wheel is turned flexibly. After you park your car, you might as well check both adjusting parts and fastening parts.